November 11, 2011

The Cacal Family

Last weekend my friend Marie introduced me to her sister's family the Cacals.  Sweetness must be a family trait, cause they were the sweetest.  And, Mr. Cacal is certainly a lucky man to be surrounded by such loving, kind ladies.  



And this little girl!!!  She just stole the show.


Nothing funner than getting to play peek-a-boo during a photo shoot.  Cracks me up more than the kid!






The Mr. and Mrs...at the risk of being redundant...are so SWEET!  Like the love birds they are.

The three girls have such a strong friendship, just the way siblings should.


I started to ask the two oldest if I could get a picture of all three of them. But before I even got the words out, they grabbed the little one and struck this pose.


Angels!  All of them!!




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I see a very successful career for you.

    Carole Ann

    ReplyDelete