July 26, 2010

Home School Graduation 2010!

My goodness, I have a lot to catch up on! The graduation was all the way back in May! Well, here are some highlights for you :)
I met Mrs. Lunsford, the director of the NThen graduation, through my cousin Ricky last year. She is a marvelously organized women. She takes all these families who have never met, and in a matter of months make their high schoolers friends in a single graduating class. The ceremony itself consists of speaker, song, cake, and student tables where the students can strut their stuff.

This year one of the families, the Meltons, wanted a mini-session right before graduation. Personally, I think this kid could go into modeling. Here's one of my favorites :)

Here is this years graduating class!

Thank you Mrs. Lunsford for all your hard work in putting this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment